TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at possibly building some new products for you Tacoma guys. What type of parts would you like to see? I'm thinking of Rock Sliders for one as suggested by ATLRoach and PORC lift kits. So what else would you like to see?
Ttyl
Bobby

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Looking at possibly building some new products for you Tacoma guys. What type of parts would you like to see? I'm thinking of Rock Sliders for one as suggested by ATLRoach and PORC lift kits. So what else would you like to see?
Ttyl
Bobby
Just a little thing that's hard to find. Decent front tow hooks that bolt right up, that don't let the tow strap fall off, or put a nice hole or tear in them. Something that will affect the approach angle as little as possible.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
upgraded transmission mount for 4x4 v6 automatic

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
mudferret said:
Just a little thing that's hard to find. Decent front tow hooks that bolt right up, that don't let the tow strap fall off, or put a nice hole or tear in them. Something that will affect the approach angle as little as possible.
Yeah...Tow hooks or the like...Shackle mounts that bolt to the tow hook location for us 95.5-97 guys..I've seen these for 98-up..or maybe it's 01-up.. :confused:

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
This is just my observation: there seem to be enough sources of sliders already, and plenty of spacer lift kits.

For Tacoma-specific products, I would like to see some storage systems, lighting kits, or something like that that no one else offers.

Some good tow hooks would be nice, too.

·
Registered
150 Posts
A new T-case skid plate or something than rotates it up more, so it dosen't hang down so much, so it won't hook on trees and rocks.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
when you need a truck to R&D on let me know, i am local and can arrange for other transportation. Granted i am a 3rd gen 4runner but enough stuff is the same and there is a big enough market for them too. I have already talked with someone at your shop about sliders, as soon as i can sneak some more money by the wife i am headed your way.

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
Hey Bobby. This is Alan. I was in there a couple weeks ago with the black '97, working on the front diff. I am looking for some skid plates, like others have said. any kinda of beefier protection is always good. bumpers, etc. I would be willing to let you us my truck as a guinea pig.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts