TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have an OME lift kit on the way from Wheelers in Grants Pass.

Now I just need a shop in Portland to put it on (and to take off my body lift).

Any suggestions?!?!

Thanks.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I had Derek do bumpers, dual cases and rear suspension on my Trekker. I am happy with his work. Great guy, great prices...
He did my sliders and I'm happy with them. Someday, bumpers will raise to the top of the money priority list and I'll get bumpers from Derek.

·
Registered
645 Posts
What's up guys. Derek, have you done any fabs for 05+ tacos? I have a 2005 Double cab now and I've been looking at the all pro front bumpers for awhile but i find them a little too pricey. Do you think you can fab me up something similar to the all pro bumper? If so, how much? And install?

Sorry, didn't mean to steal your thread.

·
Registered
623 Posts
What's up guys. Derek, have you done any fabs for 05+ tacos? I have a 2005 Double cab now and I've been looking at the all pro front bumpers for awhile but i find them a little too pricey. Do you think you can fab me up something similar to the all pro bumper? If so, how much? And install?

Sorry, didn't mean to steal your thread.
hey joe, long time no talk... which bumper you looking at of theirs, the sheet metal style or hybrid one? the sheet metal style would run 750.00 installed and the tube/ sheet metal design would run 550.00 installed...

·
Registered
623 Posts
Didn't steal a thing. I wanna know how much for a set of sliders. Basic sliders.
96-04 ext cab taco sliders are 175.00 plus shipping or install would run 50.00...

i have a add in the sponsor section of the national board... shows every size and price of my sliders...

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Those are fairly decent prices, compared to All-Pro. Joe do you realize how heavy and bulky those are.? They belong on tanks. :p
I guess its all personal opinion.. Make sure to post up some pictures if you get em!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Hey Derek, do you do entire sas's? If so, how much just for labor?...Just curious.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Those are fairly decent prices, compared to All-Pro. Joe do you realize how heavy and bulky those are.? They belong on tanks. :p
I guess its all personal opinion.. Make sure to post up some pictures if you get em!
True. They do look and seem heavy. I am currently in so-cal right now but will be going back to beaverton for my brothers wedding in the end of this month. Will be in town for about a week and a half. I've been wanting a custom one, nothing big or aggresive. Pretty much something similar to the stock bumper but black, metal and a little more room for the front tires so they don't rub on the front fenders when i do a full turn or hit a bump while turning. Also a place for my stock fog lights. No need for a winch mount. I don't know if you will have time to fab me up one in such a short amount of time that I will be back. I also saw your sliders you have on your site. I really like it and would like a set.

Please let me know if that will work with your schedule and how much for the front bumper, sliders and installation. Thanks.

·
Registered
623 Posts
True. They do look and seem heavy. I am currently in so-cal right now but will be going back to beaverton for my brothers wedding in the end of this month. Will be in town for about a week and a half. I've been wanting a custom one, nothing big or aggresive. Pretty much something similar to the stock bumper but black, metal and a little more room for the front tires so they don't rub on the front fenders when i do a full turn or hit a bump while turning. Also a place for my stock fog lights. No need for a winch mount. I don't know if you will have time to fab me up one in such a short amount of time that I will be back. I also saw your sliders you have on your site. I really like it and would like a set.

Please let me know if that will work with your schedule and how much for the front bumper, sliders and installation. Thanks.

joe, i will make time in the schedule for you:D

call me this week and we can hash out details...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts