TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was stealin rocks from the quarry the other day and snapped a couple pics. new tires dont seem to rub too bad.....yet. just the frame at full lock..... so far. had about 200-250lb worth of rocks in the box. and thats the story there.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
was stealin rocks from the quarry the other day and snapped a couple pics....blah blah blah...
You ROCK!

Who needs to pay for stuff, when you can just go out and steal it???

Im sure your Mommy and Daddy are proud of their son.

I hope someone breaks into your tacoma, and steals every Backstreet Boys CD in your collection.:xsmash:

Next time pay for your shit, son. What comes around; goes around.

·
Premium Member
3,082 Posts
was stealin rocks from the quarry the other day and snapped a couple pics. new tires dont seem to rub too bad.....yet. just the frame at full lock..... so far. had about 200-250lb worth of rocks in the box.
holy shit! isn't that the old Burbank Feltz quarry?
got any more pics of your rig?

quarries are fun!!!

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow andy chilll
you really are angry.

it was a figure of speach chum. i used to work there full time and am still technically employed there. according to my old boss i am still allowed to take advantage of the perks associated w working there such as the odd load of gravel/rocks, the dumping of grass clippings/brush, and the borrowing of tools with permission. besides all that i call the dispatch tower to let em know what im up to before i go in. no use getting run over by a loader or a gravel/cement truck without anyone knowing im there.

yeah i have some more pics somewhere on here drunk.

·
Registered
401 Posts
You ROCK!

Who needs to pay for stuff, when you can just go out and steal it???

Im sure your Mommy and Daddy are proud of their son.

I hope someone breaks into your tacoma, and steals every Backstreet Boys CD in your collection.:xsmash:

Next time pay for your shit, son. What comes around; goes around.

I love the urban dictionary.

Internet Tough Guy28 thumbs upSomebody who frequents internet message boards and chat rooms and tries to project an image of being a badass. Typical internet tough guy behavior may include:

- Claims to be a master of any number of martial arts styles.
- Claims to be incredibly strong and physically fit.
- Threatens violence against other message board members or chat room users who anger or annoy him.
- May claim to an ex-Marine, ex-Special Forces, or gangsta.
- Makes exaggerated claims about his own sexual prowess and ability to seduce women.

Most internet tough guys are liars, and are actually angry, socially-awkward young males who use the internet as a place to act tough because they can't pull it off in real life.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
:lmao:

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
you got 33's on stock tacoma suspension?

its not hard... they're narrow 33's on narrow stock wheels. Sure, he'd have a problem running 33x12.50's on a 15x10, but w/ the right trimming, you can fit 33x10.50's stock w/ minor to no rubbing. Now, on to the important shit..... Who the FUCK is that in your avatar?

·
Registered
3,394 Posts

Internet Tough Guy28 thumbs upSomebody who frequents internet message boards and chat rooms and tries to project an image of being a badass. Typical internet tough guy behavior may include:

- Threatens violence against other message board members or chat room users who anger or annoy him.
- Makes exaggerated claims about his own sexual prowess and ability to seduce women.

Most internet tough guys are liars, and are actually angry, socially-awkward young males who use the internet as a place to act tough because they can't pull it off in real life.
STFU NOOB! :D

·
Registered
619 Posts

That's pretty damn funny....

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
was stealin rocks from the quarry the other day and snapped a couple pics. new tires dont seem to rub too bad.....yet. just the frame at full lock..... so far. had about 200-250lb worth of rocks in the box. and thats the story there.

how did you fit that 33" down there?:confused:

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ben ben theres a thread on how i did it in wheels and tires.
i used an 8" pipe wrench to bend back the rear tabs.

yes ome

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Are all your balancing weights on the inside of the wheels? Is that possible to have them balance and try to only put them on the inside?

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
not with this tire it seemed. even w all the wts its still out by 3 whatevers on the machine. i painted the rim and dude didnt want to mess it up so he stacked on the inside. he said it probably would have been just as out.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
not with this tire it seemed. even w all the wts its still out by 3 whatevers on the machine. i painted the rim and dude didnt want to mess it up so he stacked on the inside. he said it probably would have been just as out.

Did he put some some stick-ons near the centerline ?

You can't balance a tire with only one bead weighted...

And that's a shitload of weight on that one bead in the pic :eek:

The installer needed to turn the tire on the wheel and then retry... But the majority of installers are lazy or just dumb...

I personally use the stick ons and put them inboard enough (both inner and outer) so that rocks and shit can't keep knocking them off... Ugly ?.. Yeah maybe... But if you paint the weights the color of the wheel it's not so noticeable... In fact most don't even notice unless I point it out to them...
As far as them falling off... Mine never do... If you wipe the dirt and oil off the rim with an alcohol wipe they won't get thrown off... Another thing the installers seem a little lazy to do...
I stand over my installers shoulder and make 'em do shit right...

Just my :2cents:

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yep shoulda stuck around. didnt really notice till i went to mount the spare.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts