TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the market for a newer used truck and one of my options is the 01-04 model tacoma. I am here to do some preliminary reasearch about the model and if i buy one I will be here to stay.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
You have certainly come to the right place! You'll find all the good things and all the quirkie things about Tacomas on this forum.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I drive an 01 TRD Tacoma and I love every thing about it. I bought it with only 5 miles on it and never have had any thing go wrong with it. My next truck will be a Toyota.....if I ever need to get a new one that is--lol

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
My ride is a 01 DC Tacoma 4x4 TRD Limited with the e-Lock option. I have always been impressed on her capabilities off road and on road. No major issues since I bought her new so many years ago. Right now, the suspension is still stock, but I am slowly changing that so it can be more off-road capable to do expedition type wheeling.

It share's DD duty with my other car. I have done write-ups on my website.
Also remember to check out the Search Button and Newbie Tech thread to see if your question has been asked and answered in the past.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts