TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here. Wanted to stop by and say hey. I've invested over a grand in my 97 so far and still my suspension sits stock. However, new height looms in the horizon! I have an OME 3" coil lift kit on the way! I was wondering if there was anyone with the proper tools and skill to help me put on the rear coils and front coils/spacers. I would love to do it myself but I fear I may screw something up. Anyways, thanks again and looking forward to my time at GaTTORA

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
forgot to mention I have a house in Statesboro (Georgia Southern University) and Roswell (Metro Atlanta) and could come a reasonable distance from either of those

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
You a student in the boro? Ill be there in august...

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
yeah i'll be a junior next year. as for the tool time, i don't know if i need it anymore. i give the manager of the meineke around here herb every now and then and he said he'll do it with me for real cheap. next week i should have it done, i'll post pics up when i'm done
Ill be a freshman..My bro is a Delta Chi there now
You a student in the boro? Ill be there in august...
when did you know you were gonna go to Southern?

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I am so confused.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you going greek? i would guess you would try and get a snap bid from your bro but if you go to formal rush I'll be representing Pi Kappa Alpha up at the Phi Mu house during rush week if you want to come and check it out. Any yota fan is friend in my bok

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
My brother is Phi Kap .. His name is Josh Roach, has the lifted black 4Runner.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Thanks,but ya,im going to rush second semester due to i want to get grades goin first..but i sure will stop by during soar or somehting or when im down there.

Benson, i was asking when did you decide to go to Ga Southern

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah i see that around a lot. what all does he have done to it? i've never had the opportunity to sit down at talk shop with him

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Yeah im going. My soar is 21-22 june. And id love to hang out with some yota guys down there. Whats your name Roor Runner? Ha. I just realized. Roor. Nice.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah roor actually gave me quite a bit of money to showcase their name. i had a huge windshield decal for a long time but just recently took it off. my names weston

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
really roor gave you money for that?
they make some cool s tuff

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Nice, well Ill definately have to run into down there.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Nice, well Ill definately have to run into down there.
i think my soar is june 6-9th or something idk ill see..i didnt know yo were going here also where you staying?im going to eagle village first year then me and my bro are getting a house second

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I havent gotten my housing assingment. Nobody has as far as I know. Unless its out. If I dont get into eagle village, I have a couple friends with houses, I may just ask around to room with someone who has a house so I can store my motorcycle there too.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
my brother MIGHT be able to hold the cycle for you he is getting another house this year since he lives in the getto part right now haha
but ya id if i am but i was told by the lady i was most likely in cuz i was one of the first 20 that signed up because we found the error that night for the houses assignment

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Ill find somebody Im sure. And I signed up the day it started at like 8 am.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Ill find somebody Im sure. And I signed up the day it started at like 8 am.
so you more than likly got in.My mom did it at like 3 am cuz she had to go see my grandma in the hospital and we called and they didnt even know about the website problem so we are prolly all set..BTW

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I gotcha.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i don't know if i'm crazy or what but isn't there a shop that does a deal like turn in a used set of tires and get 1 new tire for free? i'm looking for some 285/75 bfg ats and i have a set of 265/75s and another set of 31x1250 interco super swampers i have no use for. if there's no such deal where the hell can i trade in 2 sets of tires for some moolash.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts