TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I might be moving to Arizona in the next weeks and I'm looking forward to wheeling with you guys.

I'm going to miss the Utah chapter. I've been trying to help get things going again with it but it just takes time. Those guys have been great and fun to wheel with. I just hope that you guys are the same way.

Hope to see you guys on the trails:)

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
More people that what to wheel, YEAH! GET SOME!!!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Arizona I'm coming.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Either the phoenix or yuma area. I don't know those details yet.

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
If it's Yuma, I hope you like a big helping of OMG it's HOT with a side of holy crap there's nothing but sand here. It's hard to believe, but they do serve more of that in Yuma compared to Phoenix. Let us know when you arrive and where you ended up.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't know where I'll be located at either yuma or the phoenix but I'm trying to get a head start in searching for an apartment. Apartments.com has a number listed but it's a pain to go though all the listings. If you guys know of any good apartments in the area could you let me know.

1 bedroom apartment is all that I'm looking for.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll be living in Yuma!!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Well ok. What made you decide to choose Yuma? Let us know when you decide to head east and north for some wheeling.

That's where I'll be working at, just got a job thanks to a AZ member. I'll be working for the same company as he is.

Here a few pictures of my 4runner:

What I had before my 4runner:

One non-toyota ride (a friend of mine and myself help someone with there jeep one weekend and follow day went out and did this)

Ya, my 4runner has AZ plates and I'm living in Utah. I bought when I came down from college last December 06 as a graduation present. Know just to finish paying it off.
I'm planning to be moved down sometime on the monday following memory day weekend.

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
You'll be fine in the dunes w/o any sliders, but if you plan on going in the rocks down here you'll want them. Good luck with the move and the new job. Say hi to AzHobbes (Gabe) for me once you get into Yuma.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You'll be fine in the dunes w/o any sliders, but if you plan on going in the rocks down here you'll want them. Good luck with the move and the new job. Say hi to AzHobbes (Gabe) for me once you get into Yuma.

I just got a PM from Gabe.
I'm not a fan of sand, but sliders and skid plates are going to be coming once I get settled in (been planning to get those). Then some other mods will be coming, unless I trade my 4runner for a double cab tacoma (01-04).:D

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Finally moved into my apartment in Yuma and i don't have cable or internet until Saturday (stupid Time Warner:mad: ), so I'm using my parents computer.
Just thought I'd share

1 - 16 of 16 Posts