TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
That is sooo awesome! WE all should def. go to this! I have been reading about these types of places in the other state forums. This is really cool. I'm psyched!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Cool! Id love to see some "underground" wheeling! :kewl:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
hope not, it would be nice to have a legal place to wheel

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
That post has been on ih8mud for a long time... seems like a bunch of bs hearsay if you ask me

Yeah they have been talking about this many times before but the either the county or state stops them.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
But who is they, where are they talking about? It just seems like this is a bunch of rumors and none of it is actually true. I don't give much credit to the claims that the state and county are holding this back, how many mud bogs are there all around here? That is essintially an offroad park. It all just seems bogus to me:2cents:

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
You're right and I feel the same way. There was suppose to be some type of ORV park being built in Tally. but I haven't heard anything about that in months. It would be really sweet if there was some place like River Rock that was closer to use then the 5.5 hours it took me to get to/from River Rock. The perfect ORV park would have on site camping and a repair shop like River Rock. I know a couple of places that would be perfect for that but it isn't going to happen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts