TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to pick up an 82 saturday that I need the cab off of, if I decide to part out the rest how much interest do you guys have in it? I dont think the engine works (could be wrong) but the truck seems to be in VERY good shape. Anyone interested in any parts in particular. Once I go through and see what parts I need the rest are up for dibs.

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
If it's a 4wd:
Transfer case
Tranny
Bed (if a short bed)

Those are the things I'm keeping an eye out for :)

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no, it is a 4x4. It is in Houston. I am going to go get it in the morning. Jose wants a few parts from it as well, but whatever is left over will be up for grabs. It is a long bed (unfortunately). The truck appears to be in pretty good shape from the pictures. I will get an inventory list once I get it unloaded

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, went and picked it up today. It turned out to be an 80 model with a long bed. Engine is in one piece (he thinks it runs but was not sure) I dont care since i didnt buy it for the motor. There are 2 transfer cases in the bed (they have been in there for a while so might need to be gone through first) one is connected to the transmission (also in the bed). Axles look to be in good shape, only minor surface rust. Anyone need anything? Im going to pull a few cosmetic things off, what isnt parted out will be sold for scrap iron.

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
front or rear?

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
lemme know how much so i can inform him :D and if u wanna part with the front axle ill pick em both up if he gives me money for the tcase.. want this TRD axle ? :D lol need to sell it so i can make tx
takeover

1 - 11 of 11 Posts