TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happens at what intervals ?
I mean when does you little label under your name change, like newbie, member, senior, veteran?

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
What happens at what intervals ?
I mean when does you little label under your name change, like newbie, member, senior, veteran?
im pretty sure you can change that to whatever you want. its somewhere under your user cp tab. i havent noticed anything new and i have way too many posts

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
I think after like 100 posts you go to senior

·
Registered
435 Posts
Yeah, I turned "senior member" at 100. I haven't brought anything to the table yet except questions and sarcasm.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Yeah, I turned "senior member" at 100. I haven't brought anything to the table yet except questions and sarcasm.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA, I remember that icon from when we worked at Mckesson. LOL. It was my avatar on the forums for awhile.

·
FL VP
962 Posts
Newbie 0 to 24. Member is 25 to 99. Senior is 100 to 499. Veteran is 500 up. There is nothing after that. You can custom change it by either becoming some sort mod,prez,vp ect or by becoming a subscriber.

·
Registered
435 Posts
BWAHAHAHAHAHA, I remember that icon from when we worked at Mckesson. LOL. It was my avatar on the forums for awhile.

I think I stole it from you, if not then I don't know where I got it from, lol
I'm sure you remember

Its not Mckesson, its New Company Name of the Week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts