TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this mentioned before but is there a way the out post count can be carried over? I manage a phpbb and im pretty sure that you can. i like most probably hate being a newbie again. Post count means a lot on messege boards so im hoping that this can be done. Other thant that, the site looks awesome and the forum is great! Great job to all who put it together!!!

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Mtnfrk79 said:
I saw this mentioned before but is there a way the out post count can be carried over? I manage a phpbb and im pretty sure that you can. i like most probably hate being a newbie again. Post count means a lot on messege boards so im hoping that this can be done. Other thant that, the site looks awesome and the forum is great! Great job to all who put it together!!!
It would be difficult to automate, and even then it would depend on people keeping the same user name, many have changed.

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
44 Posts
Be happy

Mtnfrk79 said:

If you had asked this question yesterday - well, get your popcorn or flame proof suit. Man, yesterday it was pretty bloody for those who weren't in the 'know' or the 'this place is better than sliced bread' club.

In fact, you would have been told to not let the door hit you on your way out.

At least that is what happened to me and a few others.

But then again, perhaps you are in those clubs and that is why you were not just beaten down.

I better get prepared for the shit storm coming my way.

:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
BigDaddyToy said:
If you had asked this question yesterday - well, get your popcorn or flame proof suit. Man, yesterday it was pretty bloody for those who weren't in the 'know' or the 'this place is better than sliced bread' club.

In fact, you would have been told to not let the door hit you on your way out.

At least that is what happened to me and a few others.

But then again, perhaps you are in those clubs and that is why you were not just beaten down.

I better get prepared for the shit storm coming my way.

:rolleyes:
Don't take everything so personally. I'm an asshole to everyone. :)

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
44 Posts
I need a hug

Mike said:
Don't take everything so personally. I'm an asshole to everyone. :)

Later,
....Mike
I thought that I was special to you? I don't like being categorized in the 'everyone' category. Please start being nice to 'everyone' and an asshole only to me. I like it better that way.

:D

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
BigDaddyToy said:
I thought that I was special to you? I don't like being categorized in the 'everyone' category. Please start being nice to 'everyone' and an asshole only to me. I like it better that way.

:D
I see from your sig that you are planning to move to SoCal. I hope you like blowing stuff up! :)

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
44 Posts
Actually,

Mike said:
I see from your sig that you are planning to move to SoCal. I hope you like blowing stuff up! :)

Later,
....Mike

I am going to go launch Atlas V rockets into orbit. So I guess, in a way, I will be blowing stuff up!!

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
BigDaddyToy said:
I am going to go launch Atlas V rockets into orbit. So I guess, in a way, I will be blowing stuff up!!
Do you have access to any sort of rocket propellant? I'm sure the SoCal crew would really appreciate something like that for bonfires.

Later,
....Mike

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
mudferret said:
How come Satan is giving me the finger in that fire pic?
Hmmm... dunno. Maybe he was giving the finger to this guy. What a crazy trip that was.

Later,
....Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts