TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Located on east side of tucson. prefer local but will ship on your dime.

1. front ifs diff for manual hubs with 4.88's(2 trips on gears and install kit) and lockrite $400obo

2.rack and pinion with 15k-20k miles on it(needs bushings) $125

3.both almost new cvs with lifetime warranty at checkers(one is perfect other has inner boot ripped but works could take it in and get it replaced)
$75 for good one and $50 for the other.(sale pending)

4.manual hubs $50 for each or $80 for both(sale pending)

5.2"roger brown body lift ultimate pucks and 2'' steering spacer and bed spacer (I have no bolts for any of this) $75

6. Old man emu 881 coilovers with Old man emu shocks N91S (just need to change out the top spacers with yours, I accidentally broke one of the bolts when taking them off) $175(sale pending)

7. Also have 3 trim spacers(brand new in package) $10 takes all three

8.1'' all pro front spacer $20(sale pending)

I prob. forgot a few things so ask if you need something its everything out of my front end.

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,202 Posts
Do you know if the warrentee is transferable? Do I need a reciept?

Man Hub CV correct? If so, how much shipped to 94552?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Do I need anything other than the hubs to turn mine into manuals? I would be interested those. What does it involve to put in?

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
pm sent.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Iggy said:
how mutch for front shocks
sorry front shocks are sold.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,202 Posts
MNTaco said:
Do I need anything other than the hubs to turn mine into manuals? I would be interested those. What does it involve to put in?
Hubs, spindles and cv's.

Any update if I can buy a cv or not?

·
Registered
16 Posts
front diff

hey let me know if you still have the front diff for sale. and how much to ship to 02346

i dont need the axle tubes and if that would cut down on shipping could we leave them out? i just want the pumkin.

·
Registered
139 Posts
if everyone else falls through for the spindles, cv's, and manual hubs, i have cash now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
11 Participants
KillerB
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing