TTORA Forum banner

501 - 520 of 566 Posts

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Those fenders are sweet! Nice rig for sure - how is clearance on the 35" tires?
Trimmed the body mount a little, but it only has about 2" of lift.
it clears everything now at full stuff turned lock to lock. tires are a little wider than i thought they'd be, i wish they were 11.5"ish

·
Registered
764 Posts
Here is a pic of my new to me Tundra....

06 4x4 with Bilstein 5100 front shocks set at 2" of lift with a diff drop on stock tires and wheels for now. I still have my SAS'd 02 for wheeling until it sells :(

·
Registered
337 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Never have time to wheel it, tired of working on it, tired of putting money into it when I am not even wheeling it lol.... just time for me to get into something else stock and leave it that way.
I guess so, damn nice truck though!

·
Registered
915 Posts
[/QUOTE]

THAT'S the picture I can't stop looking at! I love the stance (I'm a stance man :dancing:) Looks like the fenders fit the offset of the wheels well, I usually don't like glass without LT but that looks nice! I would appreciate more pics, I love that thing. Also the KTM in the back makes me drool too, I'm hunting for a new enduro/mx bike now, probably end up with something jap though. And probably green.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
[/QUOTE]

THAT'S the picture I can't stop looking at! I love the stance (I'm a stance man :dancing:) Looks like the fenders fit the offset of the wheels well, I usually don't like glass without LT but that looks nice! I would appreciate more pics, I love that thing. Also the KTM in the back makes me drool too, I'm hunting for a new enduro/mx bike now, probably end up with something jap though. And probably green.[/QUOTE]

bike isnt mine, i was riding it trying to get suspension to work a little better, the thing wont turn, but handles good, if that makes sence. ive only owned jap bikes and would never buy a orange bike unless its a 300 husaberg 2smoker.

the front tires just barely fit inside the the front fenders. i didt realize the ofset of theses wheels as nobody had seen/sold them before. i may do rear glass, as the rears are past the the sheetmetal and one little puddle and the truck is wasted. plus i have a buddy thats a profesional painter/body guy thats fueled by cold blue cans:lmao: ill get some front on shots.

·
Registered
16 Posts
What are specs, or build thread
was just a 3" body lift, add-a-leaf rear, no-slip rear locker

I'd really like to know what folks are getting into for their SAS T100's. Not that I'd be doing mine any time soon, but its always good to see some T100 junk in here as opposed to the daily dosage of Tundra overload (especially the new ones)!

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
THAT'S the picture I can't stop looking at! I love the stance (I'm a stance man :dancing:) Looks like the fenders fit the offset of the wheels well, I usually don't like glass without LT but that looks nice! I would appreciate more pics, I love that thing.

With new Vision x HID'S

·
Registered
915 Posts
man that looks killer. wheel offset with the glass looks perfect.

·
Registered
487 Posts
well heres my T now still nowhere near done but slowly getting there

·
Registered
487 Posts
501 - 520 of 566 Posts