TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting this for Ben since he probably doesn't have access to a terminal at the moment, and at any rate this is probably the last thing on his mind right now, but I figure it's a good idea to have a backup plan.

If anyone would be able to lend a vehicle, in the event Ben needs to move everything out of his place in Aurora, tomorrow, ASAP, please post up or simply send me a private message. No it isn't anything illegal, just a vindictive woman. Might not even be necessary, but it's hard to tell at the moment.

Thanks,
Sean

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Lol I thought he was kicking THEM out... not the other way around.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
how much stuff are we talking about?

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for responding.

I would be amazed if they are both still on the lease after today, or at the very least, still both staying there, and in all honesty it would be far easier if she and her friend left...so this is just in case he's the one who needs to find something different, because frankly his stuff isn't safe with her around.

Gentlemen...please don't date crazy girls :eek:...

"Stuff" = contents of a 1br apartment & garage. Nothing crazy, huge or heavy in there.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
let me know.... i have no problem lending a hand to help him move wherever he needs to go...

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Yeah I'm down to help too. Remember We do have a spare bedroom if he needs to crash for a bit.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
hey guys, throwin up a note here. everythign is working out for the best. they are out of the house. and i'll be moving end of september to find a new cheaper place.

so i'll might need a hand later on in the month, eric and sean you guys are gonna eat well tonight!

its funny how things can become so clear after the worst shit storm of your life hits hard!

happy to say im going back to college! and will be doin what i feel im ment to do!

i told eric the other night. im so happy i drive a toyota!! haha best investment evar!!!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
i just gotta say it again, this board is incredible when it comes to lending a hand! i cant wait to get out with y'all again!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts