TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How bout some pics of how you ran your p/s lines from the toybox to the stock pump on a V6?

I started messin with it tonight, and it looks like I can run the HP line out of the toybox using the 90* fitting, then down under the radiator shroud to the stock pump with the 45* fitting on that end.

For the LP line, I used the straight stock fitting from my steering rack, so it comes straight up out of the toy box. With this fitting I'll have to run my return line up over top of the fan shroud with my cooler mounted right on top of the fan shroud. Think this will work, or should I just get a 90* fitting for the LP side, and run it along with the HP line under the fan?

--Scott

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
Fishbone said:
How bout some pics of how you ran your p/s lines from the toybox to the stock pump on a V6?

I started messin with it tonight, and it looks like I can run the HP line out of the toybox using the 90* fitting, then down under the radiator shroud to the stock pump with the 45* fitting on that end.

For the LP line, I used the straight stock fitting from my steering rack, so it comes straight up out of the toy box. With this fitting I'll have to run my return line up over top of the fan shroud with my cooler mounted right on top of the fan shroud. Think this will work, or should I just get a 90* fitting for the LP side, and run it along with the HP line under the fan?

--Scott
you can bend the line just don't kink it. both my lines run under the radiator.
my cooler is mounted in front of the a/c condenser. line runs thru rad support to cooler and back. I cut hole to run the lines.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts