TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wrench - a - thon for the newbies.

Anyone needing to do any pre beach bash wrenching ? My list is extensive but only critical thing I need to do is replace my front driveshaft output oil seal behind the front driveshaft flange on tcase.. shouldnt be too hard or long. which I plan to knock out this saturday.

·
Registered
283 Posts
i needa swap bodies with a 90' 4runner :). does anyone got the wiring schematics for a 1990 v6 model? besides that i'm good. lol.

·
Premium Member
5,955 Posts
Lazy-Boy said:
i needa swap bodies with a 90' 4runner :). does anyone got the wiring schematics for a 1990 v6 model? besides that i'm good. lol.

<got wiring diagrams...
come by the shop and I can Print the whole thing off for ya'.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Joe, where/which shop? You guys also got the ones for a 81' pickup? Not sure if you remember me from Spring Creek... THANKS! Would be a great help since i can't find my Haynes manual anymore.

Let me know,
Steve

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
there he goes again, trying to sucker all the newbies into doing all his bitch work for him!! hehe

·
Premium Member
5,955 Posts
Lazy-Boy said:
Joe, where/which shop? You guys also got the ones for a 81' pickup? Not sure if you remember me from Spring Creek... THANKS! Would be a great help since i can't find my Haynes manual anymore.

Let me know,
Steve
I work at Mike Calvert Toyota 610 and Kirby.
I'm sure we/you can dig through the archives for the 81 fsm
I accept any gift in CASH form....lol

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tcase front driveshaft oil seal is done, put on new brake shoes out back adjusted the thing few times and I can damn near park truck on a vertical incline with ebrake on :D

·
Registered
283 Posts
Jomentum said:
I work at Mike Calvert Toyota 610 and Kirby.
I'm sure we/you can dig through the archives for the 81 fsm
I accept any gift in CASH form....lol
Joe,
What's your phone #? mind if i stop by tomorow around lunch time or shortly after?

thanks,
Steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts