TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, you are invited to the HOW North this Saturday for a pre-thanksgiving feast at the HOW North (For directions PM me) - we are at Longmont exit (119) and I-25.

It starts around 3:00 till whenever

I am making a turkey (or ham depending on how many RSVP's I get).

Sean and Katie are bringing Blueberry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie and Mashed Potatoes!

So all we need are some crescent rolls, beer, and whatever else you'd want to bring (it is sort of a pot-luck)

So come join Troy, myself, Sean and Katie, as well as Nate (00RegCab, he RSVP'd) for some good chow and even better company!

Then we can have ITG fights in person! WHEEEEEE! Oh and we hope to have a Wii. In case my contact backs out, do any of you coming have a Wii?

Lastly, do any of you have a turkey fryer for this saturday that I can borrow. have no problem sendingfit home with you!

·
20,355 Posts
Since beer is on the list, that is what i will put myself down for. Molly, you like blue moon, Troy what do you prefer?i already know, free beer is your favorite kind. doubt you can read this though

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since beer is on the list, that is what i will put myself down for. Molly, you like blue moon, Troy what do you prefer?i already know, free beer is your favorite kind. doubt you can read this though
Don't bring beer for us Ike. Bring what YOU like. I am sure we will have plenty of beers to choose from! ;)

PS I am hoping my buddy Gerald will bring his Wii. God that thing is fun. We played it last weekend and had a blast!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Molly sign me up, I bring some home baked bread.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aweomness... This is gonna be a good time!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Too bad I'm working all day and then going out for my birthday. Sounds like it'll be fun.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey do any of you have a Turkey Freyer for this Saturday??? Makes it taste sooooo much better!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I can pick one up on the way over, with some oil.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Meaning you have one on loan? Cuz I can't affort to buy one.... But if you can do that... that would be the coolest!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I need to buy one anyways for cooking in basecamp next year. So deep fried turkey it is!:flamethro

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Maybe X2. Depends if Wendys feeling better. Shes been sick all week. Posted on the facebook.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
ill be there. may not stay all night since I havent been home to estes in a month and im heading that way sat night. but ill stop by with some pink cookies or something at least!

·
7,735 Posts
Woke up feeling sick this morning (sinuses and sneezing).. but if I'm feeling up to it, I might swing by.

I'm supposed to work in the morning (surprise surprise), but I'm leaning towards a strike.

·
Registered
28 Posts
well my plans changed! Have to go to Salt Lake this weekend:mad: So I won't get to come play.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I'm a good maybe, depends on how I feel (getting a cold and may end up doing racquet ball for a few hours in the morning). Not sure what I'll bring. Wonder if Ft Collins Brewery still has the 13 Hour Wheat still.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Join the cold club.... I've had one for 3 weeks now. (Troy is fine though).

Stop by if you can!

Asha'man I need your real name to add you. Or send me an invite (my email is molly (dot) houck (at) gmail.com

1 - 20 of 58 Posts