TTORA Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have any pictures of a "prerunner" type of bumper on a fj cruiser that would still use the stock bumper kind of like demellos but without the boxed lower section. I dont want to mount a winch just looking to put some lights on there. Im also thinking about making a removable light bar with 4 lights that will mount to the original roof rack anyone has pics of something similar could you please post them up. thanks alot

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea Ive seen that one before but was looking for something more simple like this one. if anyone has something similar please post up. thanks

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Thats a light bar, I think Demello makes them for the FJ.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Won't find it, you'll have to custom make it yourself or get someone that can weld to do it for you.

·
Registered
83 Posts
The light bar is by Rampage products out of Lake Elsinore Ca.
If you BEGG Jason Demello enough(and flash a huge wad of green under his nose.) you MIGHT get him to reproduce the Donahoe Prerunner front bumper for you. I hear the Air2Air is having one done as I type this, but haven't seen it roll out yet.:cool:

·
Registered
151 Posts
That bumper is really open, but........It is sick looking!! Get a winch in that shit!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yup thanks for the pic I live on the border with mexico so I know a couple of fab guys there that would charge me $100 at most for a simple bumper..saw one on an fj the other day Im sure most of you would like but didnt have my camera with me so I couldnt snap a pic Ill go hunt for it soon to get some ideas..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts