TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my friends has a prerunner and wants a lift. I haven't looked at it yet, but can he just use a spacer lift like on a 4wd?

·
Registered
48 Posts
yes the suspension on a 4wd and prerunner are the same

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
yep same stuff

·
Split it open-Eat it out!
659 Posts
Exilestate said:
what's the cost of a spacer lift vs a normal 3 inch lift?

also any pics of just a spacer lift?
hmmm...a spacer lift seems to be the norm around here for ~3" of lift. Other options include new coilovers, ie SAW, OME, etc. Complete lifts like FT 6" or TM 6". Others opt for a body lift. Some use a combo of different lifts. Cost wise the spacers usually run about $100 or so.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Pink Taco said:
hmmm...a spacer lift seems to be the norm around here for ~3" of lift. Other options include new coilovers, ie SAW, OME, etc. Complete lifts like FT 6" or TM 6". Others opt for a body lift. Some use a combo of different lifts. Cost wise the spacers usually run about $100 or so.

thanks for the info.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I like my toytec spacer lift (3") and the new ones look even better. I hear the other spacer lifts are all pretty good also. I liked yoytec's CS and price. It was pretty east to install as well. Good luck!

J

·
Registered
145 Posts
id go with coil overs if hes going to be doing any real prerunning like jumping it or anything, but you cant get up to the 3" you get with a spacer

·
Not really here...
3,013 Posts
shadymilkman said:
id go with coil overs if hes going to be doing any real prerunning like jumping it or anything, but you cant get up to the 3" you get with a spacer
3" is entirely possible with the majority of coilovers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts