TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
RedDog438 said:
What exactly do i have to do to my truck to give it that prerunner look? Is there any special kit i need?
Get a transfer case and a front diff! That would be a really good start. :poundit:

·
Registered
668 Posts
Yah, just lift the front end higher than the rear... on my dcab, i did 3" up front and 1.25" in the rear... it would probably be more noticeable had i left the rear stock, but i hope that gives you an idea... now lets see if i can figure out how to post the pic like Andrew...

·
Registered
300 Posts
Coilovers maybe?

·
Registered
237 Posts
If you really want the pre-runner look for cheap, put some sand bags in the bed to lower the back and spray paint your fenders white, it's cheaper and easier than fiberglass. Then make a bed-cage out of PVC pipe and paint it to like like steel. Then you can mount some coke cans to the PVC bed cage and attach some conduit going under the bed so you can tell people they are remote resevoirs.

:rofl:

Oooooooooor you can make it look like this.

·
Registered
78 Posts
SEAN_at_TLT said:
If you really want the pre-runner look for cheap, put some sand bags in the bed to lower the back and spray paint your fenders white, it's cheaper and easier than fiberglass. Then make a bed-cage out of PVC pipe and paint it to like like steel. Then you can mount some coke cans to the PVC bed cage and attach some conduit going under the bed so you can tell people they are remote resevoirs.

:rofl:

Oooooooooor you can make it look like this.
LOL.

your truck= ::drool::

·
Registered
471 Posts
2WD is not!

Mike said:
2WD = GAY
2WD = GAY
2WD = GAY
2WD = GAY
2WD is not gay! Look us 2WD guys can fly!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Mcadwell said:
2WD is not gay! Look us 2WD guys can fly!!
I know. I was just trying to get this message board going by causing some drama.

I wouldn't do that with my truck though, too much stuff would break!

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
471 Posts
damn skippy!!!

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
About this Discussion
131 Replies
39 Participants
surfpunk
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing