TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nominate or volunteer an individual for chapter President.

I'm running out of steam and I see who the active members are and have an idea of who I would nominate.

You can nominate me for another year but I'm probably out of active wheeling until the basher is done.

So lets hear it, who is going to lead the way?

Neil

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I wish I was staying to lend a hand but alas I am not. I know Neil has alot on his plate right now and although he is a GREAT leader, he will not be able to participate and organize much of anything for a while. My personal vote aside from Neil would go to Chaz. He is a great guy, very involved and he cares about everyone. He would do a GREAT job! :kewl:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
ill throw my vote whichever way bosco throws his

·
Registered
509 Posts
Chaz is a pretty upbeat and active guy, great for a Prez. Andrew would be helpful too but he's pretty busy with work and school.... unless he's up to it... maybe VP.... hmm...

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
yeah it seems like chaz is a good choice. he doesnt seem to halfass anything and he was super nice and willing to help random strangers when i met him

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
So how long till this basher project is done? lol I think Neil has done a great job and would nominate him again, but I understand he has a lot to contend with now. So with that being said I have to agree that if Chaz is willing, he would make a great leader.

1 more vote for Chaz!!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, you guys are great, thanks so much for thinking of Chaz to be the next Prez. (Although, Neil has been outstanding) I would have to agree with all of you, he cares alot about the Fl-TTORA members and he will go the extra mile to help someone out. I would like to put my vote in also, not just because I'm married to him but, because I believe he will do whatever it takes.

Bosco, I can't begin to tell you how much you will be missed by Chaz, after all the wheeling trips that he had with you, all I have heard is "Bosco this and Bosco that" (that's a good thing). :D

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well the Basher project should be done by mid-Summer.

That being said, I really want the club to thrive and I have not had any good new ideas to expand membership.

My nominations would be
Chaz, because of his positive mental attitude, and he is a very active member.
and
Lee because she is all about wheeling and her truck. She is very enthusiastic. I think she needs to at least consider leading the rides in the central region.

If someone was willing to take over while I'm building my next rig.

Neil

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Hey, you guys are great, thanks so much for thinking of Chaz to be the next Prez. (Although, Neil has been outstanding) I would have to agree with all of you, he cares alot about the Fl-TTORA members and he will go the extra mile to help someone out. I would like to put my vote in also, not just because I'm married to him but, because I believe he will do whatever it takes.

Bosco, I can't begin to tell you how much you will be missed by Chaz, after all the wheeling trips that he had with you, all I have heard is "Bosco this and Bosco that" (that's a good thing). :D
Thanks Mrs. 2tense! The feeling is absolutely mutual! And the same goes for the rest of the members I have come to know over the past 3 1/2years. Chaz is an outsanding guy and I am honored to have known him and wheeled with him! :kewl:

There will however always be the new annual FLTTORA Takeover at MOAB every year that we can meet up at right!!! :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
I really have no idea who everyone is yet But I'll try to follow anybody through anything so it doesn't matter to me.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts