TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who wants to go camping/wheeling on Prez Day? This will be a no BS wheeling trip. I will make a wheeling schedule so that there isn't any sitting around wondering what we're going to do.

The dates will be 16th, 17th, 18th, and for those of us that doesn't have to work on Prez Day the 19th.

The place will be Lake Oklawaha Campground and wheeling will be in ONF area.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
out. the old ball and chains bday is the 17th so i know i wont gt to go :(

but ill try to make it for a day run

·
Registered
672 Posts
If I can't make it down for the campout I will sure as hell try to make it down for a day.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Let me look at my work schedule. I am totally down if I have money and can i get off work. What kind of wheeling plans do you have in mind?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Anything that even comes close to resembling a hill in Osceola? I have been out there a few times, and all I found was water, mud, narrow trails, more water, some mud, and some water, with a little bit of mud, then there was some water... then a little log to go over, then some water...

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
91toyota4x4 said:
Steven Gator4x4 is doing a campout in Osceola that weeked if you want to come out there.
Man I'm sorry but I'll go to campout with Gator college kids because of the way they were at the MLK campout. Having my daughter awaken at 0300 and all you hear F-This, F-That. They don't have respect for the other around them and this the problem with the up coming gen. of kids. I'm not saying you were part of that but anything campout that Gator4x4 is having don't count on me going. Also like Mike said the wheeling there sucks.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Either way I'm not going to bring my 3 year old to campout that's going to have people acting like that. I guess I'm just getting old.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ryan, I see your generation everyday in the Marine's.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
The Marine part explains it all! :D J/K! :p

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, so who's in? I'll be out there either way.

·
Registered
310 Posts
God i really wish that i can camp with you guys but I can come down for one of those days and maybe stay the night and have to leave really early to be at work.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
7 Participants
usmcracing
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing