TTORA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought 4 of these wheels from Wheelers Offroad and didnt have them Spun before mounting so now I have a bent wheel that is not bad but shakes at about 65 with M/T tires so I am looking to unload it cause I got a new one.
Will sell the tire to someone who needs it as a spare or if they have an offroad rig that wont have high speed shakes it is in perfect condition other than being bent if anyone one wants Ill sell it dirt cheap and really only want enough to cover shipping. Shipping is from 25 to about 40 dollars depending on where the wheel goes and I am only asking 50 dollars total it is usually 65 plus shipping on wheelers anyone intrested let me know

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
what size is the tire?
i think hes just wanting to get rid of the rim.

btw what is the backspacing on the rim and how wide is it?
and im assuming its a 15"er

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh my bad for that its a 16x8 and I believe it has 3.75 inches of backspacing. if you go to wheelers offroad they show a picture of it and its the type B which sticks out a little more than type A which has 4 inches of back spacing. also I just want to get rid of the wheel not the tire

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Oh my bad for that its a 16x8 and I believe it has 3.75 inches of backspacing. if you go to wheelers offroad they show a picture of it and its the type B which sticks out a little more than type A which has 4 inches of back spacing. also I just want to get rid of the wheel not the tire
eh too bad its not a 15...:mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts