TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Discount Tire in my town that I can buy Pro-Comp from but I do not trust their opinion of the situation. I have a 2003 Double Cab 4wd. I like the 97 series rims and I know Wheeler's rims are the same. However, shipping from OR to TN could prove costly. Specifically does anyone know if the Pro Comp 97 series 16x8 with 4.25 or 4.0 backspace will fit without issues? Will ANY Procomp series fit this application? Discount says they will.....
I will be awaiting verbal beatdown, yes I searched.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got my own question answered by Pro-comp. Ther are NO steel wheels made by Pro-Comp for this model of Tacoma that does require spacers or modifications.
Settles that.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
I'm using the Pro Comp 8069s, they are awesome. Too bad they got discontinued. The only rims I see these days are fugly as hell. What happened to simplicity?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Got my own question answered by Pro-comp. Ther are NO steel wheels made by Pro-Comp for this model of Tacoma that does require spacers or modifications.
Settles that.
Bump to an older post. (Least it is from this year)

I have 285/75/16's on Series 97 Procomp steelies, 16x8 4bs that required 1/4" spacer to fit on the front of my 98 4Runner. I have the 199mm Tundra disk brake upgrade installed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts