TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pro Comp x-terrain tires 33x12.5/15/ pro comp 15x10 *Update Separating wheels & tires

I have a set of four almost new pro comp xterrains 33x12.5/15 mounted on 15x10 pro comp xtreme alloy 1069 wheels. Bolt pattern 6x5.5. The tires and wheels have about 1,500 miles on them. I got a nail on one tire, so I had that patched up. These wheels and tires were mounted on my 92 toyo 4x4 and ever since I sold my truck, they have been sitting in my garage for 6 months now. I have only had the tires and wheels on my truck for two months. These will fit tacoma truck 4x4 and tacoma prerunner, 4 runner. I am the first owner. Since the wheels have been sitting they have these little white dots, but the wheels still look great with the polished look. The wheels are balanced and ready to be mounted. The wheels are perfectly straight without curb rashes. I will not separate this tire and wheel package. My truck had a 4" pro comp lift and this wheel and tire package was a perfect match. I had many compliments on my truck when I had these mounted on my truck. If you would like to check them out, Im located in Palmdale, CA. Im asking $800obo for the whole set. Local pickup only. No shipping. You can give me a call at 661-317-9856. Thanks

*Update 07/08/06* Separating wheels and tires.*
****4 tires= $550 obo No shipping, pickup only
****wheels= $ 300 obo 60 shipped. Backspacing: 3.625"

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
x4 on the tx, would like to get rid of my 17's for 15's

bump for a good price

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If the wheels and tires dont get sold here then I will post it on ebay but I posted it here first hoping someone would be interested on them.

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
x5 on the TX, though I think I might invest in a set of those wheels for my non offroading time, need some bling factor for my ride

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update separating wheels and tires. Look at original thread at the top for wheel and tire prices.

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
damnit, why now that I don't have a job.....this will be gone by the time I get my first check from the new job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts