TTORA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have the 6" procomp lift for 05 and up tacomas. I am thinking of getting it but wanna know if any one has reviews on it. Also i am thinking of running mickey thompson MTZ's any one got those babies and know how they are on the street/dirt?

·
Registered
419 Posts
you just walked into the lions den...you should have put this in the newbie section. and should have searched, this topic has been covered quiet a few times...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Come on doggie, you aint gotta be hostle, just wanna wheel like everbody else my man

·
Registered
444 Posts
customtacos.com

link posted with aloha, no disrespect. members of their forum have experience with drop bracket type lifts like pro comp. they have them on their trucks, don't sh!t on new posters, and are very willing to share technical info with you.

(most) TTORA members know their off roading and rock crawling like nobody's business, plain and simple. the pro comp lift is NOT a practical lift for this purpose thus the less than warm posts above.

i'm a closet pro comp-er... will i sing it's praises here? sh!t no. am i happy with it? sh!t yes

~aloha~

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.