TTORA Forum banner

201 - 220 of 242 Posts

·
Dean
2,585 Posts
Dick Foster said:
I guess Mike didn't get or ignored the email saying I wasn't working anymore and to send that shit to my home email. I think I told Bob too. Bunch of slackers.

I think I'd better show up and give you some much needed supervision. LOL
hell yes you better show up!

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·
Dick Foster said:
I just finished filling out the stupid form again. It's a particular power the web weenies like to weld over us mere mortals.
Dick! The NorCal TTORA website is completely automated. That means YOU do the work of maintaining your list subscription.

And you suck for not going to Death Valley with us. It was an excellent trip.

Later,
....Mike

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
I can assure you it wasn't by choice. I'm having a wheeling fit bad but fate is not cooperating with the axle and jury thing and now a couple of folks are trying to hire me, damn it. No rest for the wearey.

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
I may or may not. Hopefully, I'll be working on my axle again. Obviously if I can get things to fall my way for a change, I'd rather do that.

·
Dean
2,585 Posts
Dick Foster said:
I may or may not. Hopefully, I'll be working on my axle again. Obviously if I can get things to fall my way for a change, I'd rather do that.
things will work out the dick, they always do :):)

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Maybe maybe not, this has turned into the axle from hell.
Oh well at least I think I can probably tear it down and put it back together blind folded by now. That might come in handy some day out in the sticks.

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Dick Foster said:
I can assure you it wasn't by choice. I'm having a wheeling fit bad but fate is not cooperating with the axle and jury thing and now a couple of folks are trying to hire me, damn it. No rest for the wearey.
ARB, ARB, ARB, ARB.... :p

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
No, that is no way to learn about or find something new. Why turn your back on what could be a good thing just because of some unrelated stuff? I just want to make sure that I give this thing a fair shot. At this point all that I could blame Tractech for is the thing unbolting itself. That's just the nature of manufacturing anything, shit happens. Some of the aggrivation is just standard coporate bullshit that all of them dish out thanks to this country's current MBA mentality. They had nothing to do with the FedX problem or the fact that the rear end shop busted the trigger ring. All it all it's just fate fucking with me. I got use to that happening from time to time a long time ago. I can assure you that much worse than this has happened to me in the past and I managed to survive. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. LOL

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
snowchucker said:
god damn it dick... give in and just buy a freakin ARB.
he's in denial, forget it. :p

·
Dean
2,585 Posts
Andy
your house 7:00 am
I am there! done! will do! 10-4! copy that! good to go! sweet!
I have the hand held GMRS radios we can use for this trip. that tooooo long to travel and not have any communication :)
the CB will still be installed before the weekend.....hell I will express ship the trail gear stuff and we can do a dual truck swap in one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
tacodab said:
Andy
your house 7:00 am
I am there! done! will do! 10-4! copy that! good to go! sweet!
I have the hand held GMRS radios we can use for this trip. that tooooo long to travel and not have any communication :)
the CB will still be installed before the weekend.....hell I will express ship the trail gear stuff and we can do a dual truck swap in one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds good! 7am it is....we can load up the steel, and whatever other crap (tires) and get rolling by 7:30. Should be at Bentup by 9am...then its ON.

Yeah, I figured you or Mike probably would have some sort of handheld communication devices for us to use....It will super-suck not having nosiemaking safety devices and a serious lack of power; no power windows/mirrors/locks....but it will be a fun drive anyways. You will definatly help keep my road-anger-rage in check.

Peetie gave me a firestick, but I need to get a CB. I might get a new CB for the tacoma, that way I can integrate the CB into the Carson setup.

Wait to order the trail gear......you might not like it.... :rolleyes:

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Angry Andy said:
I'm just waiting for the full story on Trail Gear and Chris Geiger to finally come out. ;) pretty shady stuff.

·
Dean
2,585 Posts
Angry Andy said:
Sounds good! 7am it is....we can load up the steel, and whatever other crap (tires) and get rolling by 7:30. Should be at Bentup by 9am...then its ON.

Yeah, I figured you or Mike probably would have some sort of handheld communication devices for us to use....It will super-suck not having nosiemaking safety devices and a serious lack of power; no power windows/mirrors/locks....but it will be a fun drive anyways. You will definatly help keep my road-anger-rage in check.

Peetie gave me a firestick, but I need to get a CB. I might get a new CB for the tacoma, that way I can integrate the CB into the Carson setup.

good deal
the silver hauler has a V6 3.0 motor so the power thing is good with that.
but NO POWER anything :(:( ....and no lights sirens TD
I will have to bring road flare just in case and load some tools just in case for the haul to sac.

HEY!!! how come you are not working today?

·
Registered
0 Posts
V6...Im fucking jealous...

Im off due to rain....

Gave me time to get a haircut, and then to Monument Auto and got gear oil, some paint, some grease....I know Im forgetting stuff though....

Yeah, I should bring some tools also...I always find myself looking for shit in AJ's shop, and never finding anything.

·
Dean
2,585 Posts
Angry Andy said:
V6...Im fucking jealous...

Im off due to rain....

Gave me time to get a haircut, and then to Monument Auto and got gear oil, some paint, some grease....I know Im forgetting stuff though....

Yeah, I should bring some tools also...I always find myself looking for shit in AJ's shop, and never finding anything.
RAIN!!!! fuck rain....rain means snow and snow means more snow to melt in the summer that holds up the wheeling/fishing season....damn!!!! :( although I went fishing on sunday :) weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! 2 fish....fish-on!

we can load tools up 2 I have a big ass tool box on the truck. are you tools marked?..... like Mike does? if not you should do it so they dont get left behind.

if you forget something we will have runners for ya! :)

I cant forget my chair! cuz I will be sitting on my ass most of the time LOL nothing out of the ordinary for me. and Rufus and my digicam and my recharger for my digibatts.

·
Registered
0 Posts
tacodab said:
RAIN!!!! fuck rain....rain means snow and snow means more snow to melt in the summer that holds up the wheeling/fishing season....damn!!!! :( although I went fishing on sunday :) weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! 2 fish....fish-on!

we can load tools up 2 I have a big ass tool box on the truck. are you tools marked?..... like Mike does? if not you should do it so they dont get left behind.

if you forget something we will have runners for ya! :)

I cant forget my chair! cuz I will be sitting on my ass most of the time LOL nothing out of the ordinary for me. and Rufus and my digicam and my recharger for my digibatts.
Fawk rain...rain means no work. Lucky for me I dont live check to check; unlike most of the laborers we employ.

And last year's rains kept that fawking snow up there well into July; remember??

My tools are not marked at all....I wont be bringing much, just my ratcheting wrenches and the ususal 10,12,14mm stuff. I broke down and bought the 54mm socket too.

Gotta bring head, pig, and squirrel too. No wrenching is complete without them.

WTF am I forgetting? I ordered the wheels today, but I seriously doubt they will get here before Friday. You never know though, when I ordered them for the Taco; they showed up in like 2-3 days.

·
Dean
2,585 Posts
Angry Andy said:
Fawk rain...rain means no work. Lucky for me I dont live check to check; unlike most of the laborers we employ.

And last year's rains kept that fawking snow up there well into July; remember??

My tools are not marked at all....I wont be bringing much, just my ratcheting wrenches and the ususal 10,12,14mm stuff. I broke down and bought the 54mm socket too.

Gotta bring head, pig, and squirrel too. No wrenching is complete without them.

WTF am I forgetting? I ordered the wheels today, but I seriously doubt they will get here before Friday. You never know though, when I ordered them for the Taco; they showed up in like 2-3 days.
head might have a sister to keep her company......you know how girls are they have to have a friend close by to talk with.

201 - 220 of 242 Posts