TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all - I'm a first time Toyota owner and proud of it. Not only proud but very surprised and lucky – attached are the before and after pictures of my “new” 85 4Runner.

Last week I thought I was driving from W. Monroe Louisiana to Denver to pick up my $500 project vehicle from my brother. Instead, my completely done “Cheap Thrills” rig was waiting for me at the Superlift Off-Road Adventures TV studio and the host Trent McGee and my brother were handing me over the keys. After a several minutes of complete confusion we loaded up the 4Runner and took it the Superlift ORV Park in Hot Springs, AR (the sight of the 2006 Takeover) for some serious breaking time.

Few of the highlights of the build up: Superlift 4.5” lift, 35” ProComp M/T on Streetlock wheels, Detroit locker rear – EZ locker front, All-Pro Bumpers, Warn winch, Marlin 4.0 to 1 kit w/twin stick & rock sliders, and Corbeau seats. If y’all want to watch to build up – check it out on the Outdoor channel starting next week, www.superlifttv.com for show time details.

So I happy to now be part of the Toyota family. Also I’ll be at the Takeover so if you see me say hi.

Terry.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They snaked my wish list that I'd been working on and did it up. The goal was a trail ready rig for just a few thousand dollars. They met the goal and surpased it. Flex was great - we actually did a level 5 trail "Ingrids Revenge" and I only had to winch twice. Normally you only see 38" and larger tires on that trail.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
haha thats insane...i wish they would do that for my truck lol.
i like ur 4runner though it looks awesome!

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
KILLER!!!!! Thanks for the pics, she looks grand!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Iggy said:
awsome rig
how did u put the dent into it awsome rig
If you go to the takeover you'll see how easy it is to dent you truck. Arkansas has alot of trees!!!!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I've got to TiVo the show so I don't miss it. Sweet rig!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts