TTORA Forum banner

Project dirt dobber

3K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Orv design and fab 
#1 ·
I am new to ttora, but have been wheeling yodas for 7 years or so. Started out with a extra cab, I bought for $100 and built from the ground up. Bought NCcummins rig I did some work. Roof panels and did some tube work, a year later he told me he was going to sell it and have me a good deal, it has been wheeled hars, but had good parts, so I started doing different things. I bought it, put my,viggers on it and wheeled a couple of times and changed small things like seats,and cut out some sheet metal...realized it was going to all have to come off. Everything but the firewall, so I tubed out the sides and front alil and paneled thebsodes to keep the,mud off and had some mastercraft seats, wheeled that for a year and saw that I was going to need to step up my game and 4 link the rear. Added that and made the rear tube work for and cleaned up some crazy work in the back. Added 16" aorshocks...that I was told were 14s. After that I realized that a sway bar was much needed and I researched for a homebrew setup, made the arms, mounted itonmy axle and that made it much more stable. Loved it...but I can' t leave well enough alone so I'm 3 linking the front and adding turbo. Pulled the firewall and building all new sheet metal floors and interior. I added a plasma cam cnc plasma table to help me be more efficient. Man it makes light work of gusset and tabs, mounts. Its totally worth the money check it out and let me know what you think,

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.