TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about this as an LT project truck? It's an 86 with
193,650 miles on a 22r engine. Sorry the pics are dark, just took them a while ago...

And it's got mustang seats...

Oh, and this is a pic of my old ride :eek:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How long of travel can I go and retain the 4wd? Oh, and what does a Total chaos kit usually run?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Camstoy86 said:
How long of travel can I go and retain the 4wd? Oh, and what does a Total chaos kit usually run?
TC says 12", JD Fab 13". And ESB.. well good luck finding their stuff. TC Gen 2 caddy is nice if u get a new kit, might be able to find used TC caddy kits.

http://www.offroadwarehouse.com/ lists prices so check them out to get an idea on pricing. Or call baja concepts/kartek/Total Chaos.

You will also need axles and either torsion bars+shock mount kit or coilovers+coilover mounts. Oh and fiberglass fenders, since your trucks white u can paint them a different color so it looks all sick! :D

Don't forget the frame crossmember gusset and idler arm.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Happy, just sell him your truck...looks like it would be a fun truck to go screw around with

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
AllJumpStyle said:
I'm pretty sure it's Hannemann. Here's a pic from their website:

And here's my buddy's truck:

I tihnk im in love with that red truck

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Happysmiley said:
TC says 12", JD Fab 13". And ESB.. well good luck finding their stuff. TC Gen 2 caddy is nice if u get a new kit, might be able to find used TC caddy kits.

http://www.offroadwarehouse.com/ lists prices so check them out to get an idea on pricing. Or call baja concepts/kartek/Total Chaos.

You will also need axles and either torsion bars+shock mount kit or coilovers+coilover mounts. Oh and fiberglass fenders, since your trucks white u can paint them a different color so it looks all sick! :D

Don't forget the frame crossmember gusset and idler arm.
hahahahahaaha :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
8 Participants
AllJumpStyle
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing