Registered
15,034 Posts
Who's will we see on the trail first?

vwfastg60 (Russ) with Lexi?
Lysmachia (Molly) with Tippy?
devinsixtyseven?
MrDoug with Junior?
thefatkid with his LC?

Later I'm going to look up some dates and see how long they have been out of commission, but I'm pretty sure the top three are going on a year now.

·
20,355 Posts
Sean or Doug will see the trail first.

Molly doesnt have a list yet.

Russ is way to OCD.

That being said, i think Junior has atleast this summer until he is completed,so it will likely be Sean.

·
20,355 Posts
and a oil sump
and a crossover
and a wiring harness
and chop the top..........

·
7,735 Posts
I need to sweep the floor before I can work on anything else, at the moment. I think I saw some dust.
I'll bring a jack hammer over and we'll replace the floor before you clean. If there's something on it, it should probably be replaced so you can start fresh.

I think Sean will see trail first. Not sure if Russ will get there before me... my new target for Jr. is Fall

Oh and :flipoff1:

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
I think russell will suprise us. His goal is coming up here pretty quick, and unlike the rest of you guys doing swaps, he doesnt have to worry about wiring ;)

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
I'll bring a jack hammer over and we'll replace the floor before you clean. If there's something on it, it should probably be replaced so you can start fresh.
Food for humor...did you know I got one of those magnetic "brushes" for getting grinder flakes off the floor?

Dunno how I did without it...and the driveway/parking lot outside my garage isn't orange anymore :rofl:
target for Jr. is Fall
Whaddayou need for Jr anyway? I thought the engine was done, or no?

Russell also doesn't need to worry about making noise after 9pm :rolleyes:...I need a shop in the middle of nowhere.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Russell also doesn't need to worry about making noise after 9pm :rolleyes:...I need a shop in the middle of nowhere.
Just wear earplugs and some ear muffs.. won't bother you a bit :D

:saw::welder::flamethro

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
If I win the lopttery I will beat you all. $$ is what is keeping me down. Oh well that and the Man. The man is keeping me down.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
vwfastg60 (Russ) with Lexi?
Lysmachia (Molly) with Tippy?
devinsixtyseven?
MrDoug with Junior?
I'm gonna have to go with Russell on this one. He may be OCD but he continues to make good progress. The rest.......eh. ;)

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm gonna have to go with Russell on this one. He may be OCD but he continues to make good progress. The rest.......eh. ;)
Um .... I went up to his shop today, and the truck was stripped back down to a frame/axles and he was WASHING it.

1 - 20 of 251 Posts