TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Stop turning my tire thread into a political clusterfuck :banghead:

BTW, Discount has already replaced 2 of those shiny new tires for me for free ;)

·
Registered
243 Posts
haha i used to work at the elliot store. and the az32 store 101 and 59th ave on the north side.

·
Registered
5 Posts
DT is the best! Haven't bought any tires from them yet but they have repaired 3 tires of mine with punctures. Then i got rocks inside of my wheel one time because the inner lip got gouged, i was expecting to pay some money especially since i was there the week before getting a puncture fixed but they refinished the inner lip for me so it had a nice seal, rebalanced, and mounted all for free. They even gave me a matching valve stem cap that i had lost, for free as well. BTW all the work and awesome customer service has been provided by the chandler and 48th st location in ahwatukee.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I work at DT on Power and Southern. Awesome company to work for. And it doesn't hurt getting tires at cost.

·
Registered
314 Posts
the discount on elliot has gotten sstrict on their rules. took a tire in with certs that came with it when I bought the tire used. never had a problem before, guy said non transferable and the tire looked like it had been used for rock crawling so it was abused so no warranty.

also, no more mtr in 37x12.50 r15. they can't get any 37 in a 15", so looks like it is going to have to go to 17" when i slice another.

·
Registered
438 Posts
x2 ...I wander if they sell Walker Evans beadlocks at Discount :lmao:
Thanks guys for the warm welcome, looking foward to wheelin with you guys, all of you have awesome trucks.

And if you guys ever need tires,wheels, lugs, rebalance, or whatever shoot me a PM and I ll see what I can do.

And I do believe we can special order walker evans wheels.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
so i wanted a new set of MTR's. I called a local goodyear(gemini) store that i know somebody that works there. he said they dont make 42's, then said yeah they do, but it will be 4-6mos and they need a full deposit to order them.
well 4 days later i was loading them into back of the truck at DISCOUNT TIRE!
Thanks Tim at 79th and bell rd store, 623-412-3849

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Where are all the jackstands? Did they fly north for the summer?

21 - 40 of 70 Posts
About this Discussion
69 Replies
33 Participants
Payne86
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing