TTORA Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have used 3 different DT stores, Country Club and Baseline, Gilbert and Baseline and San Tan Village and Market St. in Gilbert. They have always bent over backward for me. They even tracked down a set of tires that were almost non existent and had them shipped in from Utah. They did not charge me for the shipping either. They are awesome, the only place I'll go.

·
Registered
365 Posts
The store on 45th ave and bell sucks, The lowest price they would give me on 3 37x17 km2's mounted and balanced with certs was just shy of $1600, and they would take 2 weeks to get here. I dont know what theyre smokin, but at 4wheelparts you can get 3 with certs for $1050, ready to pick up the next day. I ran into a guy while I was waiting that just got them on his superduty in the same size, they got him for $2200 mounted and balanced.

I put in a request for a price match, they called me 3 different times with lower and lower quotes, but still were bullshitting around and would not match 4wp. I told them im done with them and so is my family (family account has over $22000 in purchases)

They throw a redicolously high price out there to see if you go for it, then want to haggle and bullshit their way down to not loose the sale. Thats bullshit buisness ethics to me.

Again, this is just the store at 45th ave and bell rd, every other store has been good to me.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Anyone here still work for Discount, willing to help a fellow wheeler warranty a sidewall cut, please let me know. discount wont warranty the tire they sold me.
thanks
nick

·
Registered
400 Posts
The store on 45th ave and bell sucks, The lowest price they would give me on 3 37x17 km2's mounted and balanced with certs was just shy of $1600, and they would take 2 weeks to get here. I dont know what theyre smokin, but at 4wheelparts you can get 3 with certs for $1050, ready to pick up the next day. I ran into a guy while I was waiting that just got them on his superduty in the same size, they got him for $2200 mounted and balanced.

I put in a request for a price match, they called me 3 different times with lower and lower quotes, but still were bullshitting around and would not match 4wp. I told them im done with them and so is my family (family account has over $22000 in purchases)

They throw a redicolously high price out there to see if you go for it, then want to haggle and bullshit their way down to not loose the sale. Thats bullshit buisness ethics to me.

Again, this is just the store at 45th ave and bell rd, every other store has been good to me.
mike they did the same thing to me , so i took one of the free 4wp magazines in there and showed them the price in the mag

they tried to tell me that price didnt include shippin:rolleyes: , i showed them they do free ship to store on anything , they finally matched the price but i didnt end up getting the BFG 's

41 - 60 of 70 Posts
About this Discussion
69 Replies
33 Participants
Payne86
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing