TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! My wife just got her a Tacoma and she is super happy. We plan on using it for a campin/mild trail rig. Lookin foward to doing some wheelin with ya'll.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Thinking about getting its tires a bit dirty and heading up Rampart Range Rd this afternoon. Nothing like a quick trip to the woods to forget about a week of work!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We went up to Rampart after we got home from work to go mess around a bit. We like the truck reall nice ride in the dirt too. here are a few pics.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Looks like a fun time! Wheeling is always more fun when two or more rigs are together. Do you have a CB yet?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not yet, it is defiantly on our short list of things to get. Probably just get a Cobra DX IV. I have one in my Jeep and like it, small but works pretty good. I will use a magnetic antenna for now. This spring I want to get a group run together and run Medno Pass.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Just a matter of how much cutting and fitting you want to do with the CB to install it or make it a temporary with a magnetic antenna. I have both. One installed in my dcab and a portable unit for my 4Runner. There are threads on CB installs to read.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts