TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to get out to Puerco again, been there once. I know the area is somewhat of a playground and hate to waste my day cruising around. Would be awesome if someone could show me around. Be great chance to wheel with you guys in the ABQ area. Im open to dates but would most likely be a weekend and anytime after Mid June.

Who's Interested?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Would like to get out to Puerco again, been there once. I know the area is somewhat of a playground and hate to waste my day cruising around. Would be awesome if someone could show me around. Be great chance to wheel with you guys in the ABQ area. Im open to dates but would most likely be a weekend and anytime after Mid June.

Who's Interested?
Dude, if my truck hasn't sold by then, I'm in!! I know my way around there pretty well. I'm usually free on Sundays.... to be honest, best thing to do is drop a line in the NM Owners BS thread on tacomaworld...... I check that thread way more often and there re quite a few guys that know their way around on there... we could set up a nice meet. or just PM me on here so I see it..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts