TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to find the rear quater panel armor, seen some on a local guys rig and it looks like its attached to the tow receiver. Do they even sell these or are they owner fabricated???

·
Registered
321 Posts
The only type I have seen is all custom fab or purchased from companies that take "custom" orders.

Are you talking about full quarter panel protection or just something like this?

Its not fully protected (im not a fan of that look) but it has saved me numerous times from dents and other body damage

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive seen the tube bumpers with those made on. thats actuallythe only type ive seen besides the ones on that guys Taco. tryin to find bolt-on types preferrably.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
I remember seeing a company that had a bolt on for the rear quarter... But I think it was for the aftermarket bumper they made. Sorry I do not remember who it was.

·
Registered
7 Posts
CBI OffRoad makes aftermarket bumpers with rear quarter panel protection. I don't know if that's what you are looking for, but I think it's a bolt-on deal.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
All-pro

·
Registered
180 Posts
This. Their 99-04 Tacoma rear bumper is pretty cheap and allows you to reuse your receiver if you tow with your truck.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
This. Their 99-04 Tacoma rear bumper is pretty cheap and allows you to reuse your receiver if you tow with your truck.
95-04...I believe.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Trail gear makes one just like that, it is pretty nice. and cheap too. Hitch isn't rated on 1st gen one though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts