TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i am finishing up another sas this time on a gen 3 with 3/4 ton axels. i have a disc brake d60 in the rear from a chevy and a d44 up front from a waggy disc of course. i have a proportioning valve for the rear but need larger master. i know rock stomper sells kit but it doesnt work on 3rd gen so what has everyone else done????????

thanks for the info

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info, those where part of my research before i posted. like i was saying the rockstomper one doesnt work casue i have the 2 bolt style like the chevy master cyclinder.
i have been told that i need to get a chevy master for these reasons:
it is very close to the same dimentions.
because i have disc in the rear it has to have a larger rear bowl.
and it has to have a releif valve.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have been told that a chevy 1 ton will work with some modifications. so i picked one up today and will be trying to get it in......we will see

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
let us know how it works, is it on a 3.4? Im gonna be throwing in a d60 rear with discs soon and Ill need to do the same most likely.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes it has a 3.4 if your master cycl is the 2 bolt style then there is nothing out there. if it is the 4 bolt style the Rockstomper.com sells a kit.....ill keep everyone posted.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so tryed the 1 ton master this past week and couldnt get it to work problem is that it needs to be spaced off the booster cause it engages the brakes but then i dont have enough thread to hold it on. so i have another idea that i am going to try this weekend ill let you know on monday

1 - 7 of 7 Posts