TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently had my cornfed 3" lift installed and now I look at my truck I see that the rear is a little bit higher than the front. When I measured both the front and the rear I get 18.875" in the front and 19.5" in the rear. I taught the lift would level my truck even. Or is this "NEED TO GO HIGHER" syndrome that is effecting me? LOL
later
Carlos :xrocker:

·
Registered
121 Posts
The tacoma looks better with the rear higher if you ask me. Then when you carry something it doesn't look so bad as it would if you were level then loaded down your rear sags...i can't stand that look...mine does it cause it's level...consider yourself lucky

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
EL CubanoMudder said:
I have procomp AAL. This there way I can fix the front?
Your rear will sag some after beating that AAL into submission. Or if your coils were shot, you're not getting the desired lift from the front end.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:explode:
mudferret said:
Your rear will sag some after beating that AAL into submission. Or if your coils were shot, you're not getting the desired lift from the front end.
How can I tell if my coils are shot? BTW I heard there are a lot of cubans over there in canada is this true?

:xsmash:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
how many miles are on your coils?

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
theoretically they could be "sagged" out, then the increased burden of a 3" spacer on top doesn't help them out much either.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
EL CubanoMudder said:
:explode:

How can I tell if my coils are shot? BTW I heard there are a lot of cubans over there in canada is this true?

:xsmash:
If your coils are old, they've likely sagged quite a bit since you first got the truck/coils.

I'm sure there are a ton of Cubans in Canada. Cities like Toronto and Vancouver are 40% visible minorities with every type of race/ethnicity you can imagine.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
EL CubanoMudder said:
My taco is 02, however, I do kinda push my truck to its limits. But isn't there a way i can fix this problem?
Your AAL should settle some within the first few weeks, and hopefully level itself out with the front. If your coils are the problem people sell low milage ones on here for cheap every now and again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts