TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took mine to Firestone today to get an alignment and they don't have the specs for the 2005, and the local dealer didn't have them either. :mad:

Anybody have their alignment spec sheet after getting theirs done?? I don't want to ruin $650 dollars worth of MT/R's. :xcrybaby:

It does however look awesome..... :D

Marc

·
Stinks like fish
986 Posts
Take it to a shop that can do an alignement without specs. Alignment is pretty universal. You want a littletoe and a caster setting that makes the vehicle want to go straight and thecamber set so the front tires arerunning on center. You can get it close with a tape measure and some chalk to get you by. I ran for a few weeks after a lift on my 02 to let the new springs settle (they did) and it did not tear up the tires. As long as you don't plan any long trips you should be fine. I

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you kidding me, a shop that can do an alignment without the help of a computer ??? Can't find much more than a "rack jockey" 'round here. I don't think they train them how to do an "oldtime" alignment anymore. To many people relying on the power of technology.

How many places could actually sell you something if the power went out ???

Marc

·
Stinks like fish
986 Posts
True, I just know some old timers where I live who Actually know how to fix things. I actually have the best luck at a shop that does mostly heavy commercial trucks that won't fit on a rack. Those guys know how to figure stuff out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts