TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm coming home for the holidays and I'm gonna be at my parent's house for a little over 10 days. I'm trying to get my tires balanced correctly on my truck and cant find one single place in Vegas that has a lug-centric adapter for a road force balancer. They balanced out fairly well once I took them to discount tire and got a road force balance done but I still get a very slight shimmy in the steering wheel. For those of you in so cal, do you know of any places that can do a road force balance on my tires with a lug-centric adapter? I figure there's gotta be a few places in so cal that can do it. I just wanna get these tires dialed in correctly. If anyone has any advice please give me a heads up, thanks fellas.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
wheel warehouse might be a start? most people can get these down here. There used to be a cool shop i think it is a discount tire as well by the old demello shop in santa ana off dyer that did perfect alignment and balancing of wheels and tires. let me think also.. 4 wheel parts.. but mixed reviews.. i dont have problems, but others have experienced some. so try these?? Hey btw I have rims and tires to sell, if you know anyone looking for some, let me know

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll definitely have to check out the one in Santa Ana, somewhat of a drive from LA County but it'll be worth it if they can balance these tires properly. If anyone else has any other suggestions, please let me know. I'm gonna try calling these places up tomorrow at work to see that they've got to offer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts