TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a new clutch for my s/cd 4x4. im tossing back the lc engineering dual friction with lightwieght flywheel for 550,, or i found a centerforce for 370.
what would be the better choice .? and when i get one of these kits would i need anything else to bring to the mechanic. i heard people talking about different bearings and stuff i would have to buy on top of the kit.

what would change with the light wieght flywheel with perfomance?

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
00trdtaco said:
i need a new clutch for my s/cd 4x4. im tossing back the lc engineering dual friction with lightwieght flywheel for 550,, or i found a centerforce for 370.
what would be the better choice .? and when i get one of these kits would i need anything else to bring to the mechanic. i heard people talking about different bearings and stuff i would have to buy on top of the kit.

what would change with the light wieght flywheel with perfomance?
You should buy OEM pilot and throwout bearings. General feeling is they are better than aftermarket. From what I have read, you will lose some low end torque and gain some on the top end with a lighter flywheel.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
it is pretty easy to do yourself, all you need is a floor jack and some sockets. it took me about 3 hours to replace mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts