1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Will the larger ones hold a 20# CO2 tank, if so, I will be ordering some.

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
The first one is suppossed to be able to. If you go to th link next to the pic it gives you more info.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Just grabbed some. Thanks.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Do they have screw holes in the back, or how do they attach? Sorry, I have never seen these before.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SilverBullet said:
Do they have screw holes in the back, or how do they attach? Sorry, I have never seen these before.
To istall it is pretty easy:

1. Use #10 bolt or screw to fasten. Do not over tighten.
  2. QUICK FIST can be mounted with the strap facing in any direction.
  3. To Clamp: put the tool or implement into the jaws. With both of your thumbs on the strap, push strap to reach the desired tightness. Repeat
  4. For certain applications, like roof racks with round tubing, you can install the QUICK FIST clamps using hose clamps. Make sure you center the hose clamp on the plastic washer to avoid cutting into the rubber clamp.
  5. For small diameter objects: push jaw without strap down inside other jaw and tighten strap on top of jaw.
  6. QUICK FIST can also be used as a pipe stand-off (particularly suited for marine applications). Do not use on exhaust pipes.

For High Lift Jacks:
  1. For best results, use three QUICK FIST clamps evenly spaced along the steel bar of the jack.
  2. Drill out hole in QUICK FIST clamp with a 7/16" (12mm) bit. Use a 2 1/2" (65mm) long, 3/8" (10mm) bolt to attach the clamp (see illustration).

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jtaco1 said:
Will the larger ones hold a 20# CO2 tank, if so, I will be ordering some.
The SUPER Quick Fists supports a safe working of 50lbs.

To install:
1. Use three number 10 bolts or screws and appropriate washer to fasten. Do not over tighten.

2. After fastening the SUPER QUICK FIST clamp stretch the strap by putting one hand on the base and use the other to pull in a perpendicular direction several times on the strap.

3. If you plan on holding a large cylinder and the base is not supported, it is advisable to use a piece of angle iron, wood block or shelf bracket to support the bottom of the cylinder. This will also make it easier to lock the clamp in place.

4. The strap is divided into three sections. The first holds objects up to 3", the second 5" and the third up to 7". If desirable, excess sections can be trimmed of with wire cutters or scissors.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Orders Shipped

Thanks guys. All orders shipped, tracking numbers located in your account on sierraexpeditions.com under "view order history." New orders may not have tracking number until the DHL guy comes tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
flyingwil said:
Thanks guys. All orders shipped, tracking numbers located in your account on sierraexpeditions.com under "view order history." New orders may not have tracking number until the DHL guy comes tomorrow.
Awesome, thanks for the speedy service, Wil.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jeff. said:
Awesome, thanks for the speedy service, Wil.
No problem. The way I look it, we need to have top notch customer service because one day I will be out on the trails with you all!

These are some great clamps. Here is Scott's (Expeditions West) review.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Thanks for the info, will be ordering some come pay day.

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
I placed an order for a few sets Sunday evening and received a tracking # on Monday

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
Thanks Wil Just ordered mine

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All new orders shipped, tracking numbers located in your account on sierraexpeditions.com under "view order history."

Hopefully everyone else's should be starting to arrive at the door steps tomorrow! If you get some cool shot's of them in use e-mail them to me at wil "at" sierraexpeditions "dot" com and I will add them to our site.
  • The #1 use for the Quick Fist's is a Mag Light holder.
  • The #1 use for the Super Quick Fist is Power Tank and Fire extinguisher clamp.
  • The #1 use for the Mini Quick Fist's is Tool Clamps in the Tool Box, and wire holders.
Be creative and let's see 'em.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Ordered!

Just ordered a bunch of Quick Fists!
Can't wait to get them. :D

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Got mine on like Thursday I think. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts