TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd post a quick intro. My name's Mike, I'm in Fort Collins. I've got a stock white 88 4Runner that I'm starting to wheel. I found you guys through Ike (I've known him for several years now). I tagged along on Kelly Flatts on Saturday and went up Moody Hill with Ike and a couple others on Sunday.

I'm definately a newbie driver and tech. I've ridden along on a couple of trail runs with people and now had the Runner out about 4 times. I should admit that I'm not yet interested in hard-core mods to the Runner or taking on really difficult trails, but am definately interested in becomming a better driver and making the Runner more trail-capable.

I'll get some pictures up on my profile after I get them off the camera.

·
7,735 Posts
Hmm.. so you know Ike and actually chose to hang out with him?.. I'm going to start questioning your judgment. ;)

Welcome tho. It was good to wheel with you out on Kelly flats. Look for some of the stocker/newb runs being planned. The more you drive, the more you'll learn and eventually you'll do the mod's that make sense for what you're interested in doing.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Uh oh Ikes boy...Welcome to Cottora! We gotta get a GTG at the shop going for all the new foco and people up north.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I take it that "Ike" is a four-letter word around here...good to know.

·
7,735 Posts
bastard has 7 letters as does asshole :D

Oh, and if you didn't pick up on it, it's all in good fun, for an asshole he really isn't that bad of a guy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts