TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any 3" or larger lift kits for the 2005 Tacoma Regular Cab ( 5 lug )

Please help.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Uh Oh....

Let the flaming begin!

First off - try the newbie section

Second - SEARCH!!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
ya, you can stack a BL on top of a 3" BL... just talk to 5vzfe's buddy.:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Uh Oh....

Let the flaming begin!

Second - SEARCH!!
Easy there tough guy :(
I did use the search function.

I know that I'm new here so maybe you could cut me some slack ! What is this some type of school yard game " Pick on the new kid"

·
Registered
326 Posts
I think most of these guys don't bother to read that you've got a 5 lug.

I remember seeing a truck a while back that had some camburg coilovers and total chaos uca's, but it was all prototype. Not sure if they ever went into production. You might want to call them and find out.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Uh Oh....

Let the flaming begin!

Second - SEARCH!!
Seriously, this a pretty legit question i suggest you call Allied and see what they can do for you.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Fatal mistake dude. You didn't search long and hard enough...let the feeding frenzy begin

·
Registered
302 Posts
Fatal mistake dude. You didn't search long and hard enough...let the feeding frenzy begin
Did you search at all for his answer? I did a couple of quick searches without finding anything. I think the "search" flames are getting a little out of control.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Did you search at all for his answer? I did a couple of quick searches without finding anything. I think the "search" flames are getting a little out of control.
I didn't flame him, I merely noted that he didn't search and he was going to get flamed. If you were smarter than the average hampster, you would see that. Now is your turn: Since you like searching so much, look up my posts, all 600+ of them. I have over 30 years of fab experience and I help peeps on this forum all the time. I even tend to write small novels in here, so that peeps really understand what I am telling them. I may even end up helping your smart ass newb butt some time down the road. I like helping out, but what I don't like doing is spending my valuable time doing lazy asses homework. :flipoff2: I will tell you what dick told me when I first came on this board; "If you get butt hurt easily, this may not be the place for you". Flaming is all part of the game. You get out, what you put in. Ask a stupid redundant question...get a stupid redundant answer.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I may be new to THIS forum but i am not to car forums, i have over 2 years invested into Honda-Tech forum.
Yes if you get butt hurt easily you should not be on this forum or for that matter any forum. You should just go down to your neighborhood store and ask them and they will tell you, as this is their job. The search button is for a reason, do you think you are the first person to EVER ask that question? I highly doubt it, its has been asked before and covered and then asked again.
Unless you have invested a few hours into a search i am sure it is there. If its a dire question that needs to be answered immediatly post and then search. In the past i have spent hours searching before asking a question and most likely finding out the answer.
In the long run if you dont get flamed you wont know how to dish it out. Ive dont my fare share of it in the past and taken it.
I have already seen questions posted that i had recently searched and found the answers too and that even got on my neurves a bit.

Lighten Up N00bs.

Brandon

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
x2 devstar. I thought I went a little hard on him and came back downstairs to edit my post before anyone read it. Too late. Oh well. Just didn't want to stand on my :soapbox: I just wondered why he picked me to mess with. I actually had the most low key comment out of everyone who pitched in. Go figure.

·
Registered
51 Posts
mojavegold, that is an easily answered question.... bc you were the last one to post. I dont think you were preaching bc after a few months on this forum they will start to realize that when you see the same general questions posted over and over it gets old. Then trying to look for valid question or post becomes a head ache and not enjoyable which i think is part of a forum....or it to be enjoyable that is, not a headache. What i think is a pain in the ass is that once you get 90% of the n00bs posting as a veteran, there are a new stock of n00bs signing up to post....meh oh well i guess it is part of the game.... should i just book mark this page so i dont have to re-type it in a few months????

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
10-4 I guess you're right, I was the last one to post. No more of that. I want you to follow me in the forum and take one for the team:) From now on, you post last.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
X2 This is Newbie Tech section. Hence the name of the folder.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts