TTORA Forum banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
traxman25 said:
Yes that's correct as of right now. I ordered extras but they sold out already.
Well, okay. Thanks for the heads up. I guess I will be slotting my door hinges. :mad:

Tim

If someone drops out, I would be more than happy to buy enough for two sets of doors, my hard doors and my tube doors.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
ah $65 a set is a lot easier to swallow than the original price, and now with the bronze bushing, thats an even more tempting deal....

those originally were 2 issues that immediately pushed me from them...

haha, i dotn even have a truck to run these on yet or an extra set of doors, but they are cool nonetheless

·
Registered
558 Posts
I want a set! I've been wanting to run half doors, but don't want to play with unbolting/bolting them up. What is the price going to be with the bushings?

Ryan

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
CajunTaco said:
I want a set! I've been wanting to run half doors, but don't want to play with unbolting/bolting them up. What is the price going to be with the bushings?

Ryan
Yep, $65 a set plus 11.70 shipping to the continental states. The first run is sold out already. There will be another batch in the near future.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
hey adam, everything going good time wise? when you looking to ship them out? not that i need them right now since it's 12 degrees outside, but just wondering!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
Texan1983 said:
hey adam, everything going good time wise? when you looking to ship them out? not that i need them right now since it's 12 degrees outside, but just wondering!
We'll know more Monday... :mad: - at the laser cutter. They missed my deadline for getting the parts cut, so we're offically behind, and I don't have them in house for finish processing yet.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Here's the offical word on shipping, incase you didn't get the email for some reason. The cutters are standing around screwing off... IE I won't be getting the parts untill Thursday afternoon. :( I'm still shooting for the new shipping date of 12-13-06. Sorry for the delay, and thank you for your patience everyone!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I didn't order any, maybe next summer when I'm itching to get the tube doors out.

I'm impressed with the updates, not many companies will be the first to update customers. It's usually the customers bugging to get updates. Keep it up!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Brandon said:
I didn't order any, maybe next summer when I'm itching to get the tube doors out.

I'm impressed with the updates, not many companies will be the first to update customers. It's usually the customers bugging to get updates. Keep it up!
These updates are the kind that I expect from my suppliers not only as a business but as a personal consumer. Anymore real Customer Service is a lost art. Going to pick up the blanks today, FINALLY! :D

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Just got back from the cutters picking up the blanks. Ah what a think of beauty a couple of boxes of fresh cut hardware is...

Tim, I'll let you know when we are doing another run.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
traxman25 said:
Here's the offical word on shipping, incase you didn't get the email for some reason. The cutters are standing around screwing off... IE I won't be getting the parts untill Thursday afternoon. :( I'm still shooting for the new shipping date of 12-13-06. Sorry for the delay, and thank you for your patience everyone!

Still looking like this date? i didn't get that email for some reason. also te battery hold down coming on that date too?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I'm doing everything I can to get them out of here.

I doubt I'll be able to get the hold down done by then. It's going to be a hectic week.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
I now have these in stock and ready to ship, finally!

Thanks to everyone for all the orders over the past few months. Also thanks for bearing with us while we got more of these in stock, we really appreciate it!

41 - 60 of 94 Posts
About this Discussion
93 Replies
29 Participants
traxman25
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing