TTORA Forum banner

61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I'm having a bitch of a time getting everything installed and lined up with the tube doors and quick hinges. Any tips from anyone? Adam isn't answering his phone right now and I'm sort of on a time crunch. If I can't get it in the next hour or so, I'm going to hvae to throw the stock doors back on.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
I spoke with Garret about 20 min after he called, I was out of the shop at the time, we got the bulk of the problem solved. Hope the trip goes well!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I'm having a bitch of a time getting everything installed and lined up with the tube doors and quick hinges. Any tips from anyone? Adam isn't answering his phone right now and I'm sort of on a time crunch. If I can't get it in the next hour or so, I'm going to hvae to throw the stock doors back on.
Where you going man? I need to join that club.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
These are in stock and ready to ship!

Also, don't forget these not only work with your factory door, but also any other door that bolts to the factory hinges. These are a factory replacement item, no special modifications required!

·
Registered
8,895 Posts
no pics. j.k..

the other day it was nice out and i pretty much did the same thing... i used hot water works very well since its cold out.. but than the cold didnt bother me so i used my power buffer.. 10" from walmart i am waiting to get another wash in today or tomorrow...

WUT ?:confused:

·
20,355 Posts
I will likely be picking up a set here in the next few months. Want to fab up some half doors for the summer.

61 - 80 of 94 Posts
About this Discussion
93 Replies
29 Participants
traxman25
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing