TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a last minute trip out to Nelson a few weeks ago with a buddy. We wanted to try and find the trail with the waterfall on it. We found it and it was pretty easy to get to.
I've read mixed things about the trail online. Many people said you need 35s and sliders to do the trail without body damage.
The trail was pretty difficult in some spots my my stock 90 pickup managed to make it without body damage on bald 31s. A locker would have made a few obstacles much easier, but the challenge was the fun part. My girlfriend took a video of us on the trail, but for some reason it won't upload. I'll try to put up some screenshots.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
I made a last minute trip out to Nelson a few weeks ago with a buddy. We wanted to try and find the trail with the waterfall on it. We found it and it was pretty easy to get to.
I've read mixed things about the trail online. Many people said you need 35s and sliders to do the trail without body damage.
The trail was pretty difficult in some spots my my stock 90 pickup managed to make it without body damage on bald 31s. A locker would have made a few obstacles much easier, but the challenge was the fun part. My girlfriend took a video of us on the trail, but for some reason it won't upload. I'll try to put up some screenshots.

Very cool Joey!! I hope you marked it on your gps, as to make it easier to find next time!! :grin2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
my034runner
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing