1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
554 Posts
i had a friend stick his old chevy so bad in the mud that we had to get another friends monster tank truck called "the bounty hunter" to pull it out. that thing was awsome to drive.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I agree that truck is badass, but they only showed driving fast on fairly even ground, how will it do on rocks and more challenging obstacles. Also showing its prowess by comparing it to two beat up chevys is not so impressive, that susburban was clearly marked at $500, how great of a vehicle is that, and the other truck had a plow receiver, no wonder the front end wallowed so bad, not to mention it was an early 80's model.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
the other truck had a plow receiver, no wonder the front end wallowed so bad, not to mention it was an early 80's model.
That Chevy truck with the plow is more like an early 70's modle. The Suburban is an mid late 80's modle. Both those trucks aren't good rough train Both those trucks are not good rough terrain off road vehicles, not much suspension travel. Rip saw looks to be a nice little machine, wouldn’t mind having one around.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Tracks don't like rocks.
this operator doesnt seem to mind...

personally i think that the rip saw is completely retarded. buy a Komatsu D575 if you want something on tracks that can go virtually anywheres.

shouldnt someone tell these professionals that super dozers shouldnt be operated in mines with rocks? :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think it would also do a great job increasing the resale value of my house if Rip-Saw just so happened to have a brain-fart and rip over the crappily disheveled house across the street from mine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts