TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone run 5 point belts and racing seats??? If so please post some and pics and some info. I'm gonna swap soon, but don't know which seats to get.

Thanks,
Jordan

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
I have some Beard seats that I got from snutty. They are pretty comfy but I'm still using the stock belts. If you want 5 points, the proper procedure is to do a cage :D BTW, I checked out your truck at the Bent up grand opening (since you were gone) and it looks real nice! I think I met you one time when we were all headed up to Deer Valley or something, you may remember.

·
Registered
166 Posts
How much are a pair of Beards with rails selling for these days?

And how hard is it to access the area behind the seats?

-Dave

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
saki302 said:
How much are a pair of Beards with rails selling for these days?

And how hard is it to access the area behind the seats?

-Dave
I'm not sure how much they are brand new but you can check them out here www.red-art.com It's not too hard to access the area behind the seats, you just have to get used to the seats not reclining.

·
Registered
984 Posts
The main question: Do you **need** 5-points and otherwise-uncomfortable racing-type seats??? If so, fine... Don't mistake racing seats for decent daily drivers, though... If you're mainly worried about staying strapped in for hair-raising rides, though -- go for it... As others have mentioned - you **must** have a bar, cage, or similarly-rigid mount point directly behind your shoulders for mounting the harnesses.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts