TTORA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Split it open-Eat it out!
659 Posts
hmm my experience with the SSR's is that they aren't as good in the mud as say a TSL or TSL SX. However I have no knowledge of the TSL radials.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
I've had the TSL Radial in 36" they do well in clay mud and do great in rocks.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have wheeled with guys with ssr's and they sucked in mud and did not like them at all. All the tls I have wheeled with work great about everywhere but the highway drive home.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BLT2RCKTRD2 said:
I have wheeled with guys with ssr's and they sucked in mud and did not like them at all. All the tls I have wheeled with work great about everywhere but the highway drive home.
Interesting since the SSRs look a lot like the TSLs. Do you think siping would help the street manners of the TSLs?

·
Registered
351 Posts
BLT2RCKTRD2 said:
http://www.4wheeloffroad.com/techarticles/28358/ In this test, in that pit, on that day, on that vehicle. the ssr was better than all but ONE tire. The Bogger........even beat the TSL.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
In almost every kind of mud that we have here in Louisiana, the SSR's do really well. I know about 15-20 people that run them. The thing about them is that you have to spin the tires to get them to clean.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts