TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just want to give a big thanks to Raider Nation for the tailgate. It was in excellent shape, and he even arranged a way for me to pick it up while he was out & unable to meet me. I got a few looks in the hotel parking lot unbolting the tailgate from the section of bed. Doesn't everyone have a tailgate in their hotel room?

RaiderNation, good luck on your truck this weekend with wgasa and again thank you very much!

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Wooo Hooo!!! now you just have to match the rest of yer truck to the tailgate!!! :xpimp:

Both are really good guys!! Im gettn' his fab'ed up bumper!! :D

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Animal said:
Wooo Hooo!!! now you just have to match the rest of yer truck to the tailgate!!! :xpimp:

Oh stop sucking up... yer not getting anymore free stuff biatch... :D

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Animal said:

Yeah I know. I've got my bumpers and bed bar camo'd, I just haven't had the kahoona's to do any actual body panels. I figure this is a good start with the tailgate. Maybe I'll get glass fenders and paint them and by then I'll just suck it up and do the whole truck. This also works out perfect because a few months ago on a wheelin' trip my tailgate got completely caved in. When I got home I pounded it out to where it would open & close but it sure doesn't look the same. I didn't mind but the new tailgate is in way better shape. My '02 tailgate looks trashed while the '98 tailgate looks almost brand new with a different paint job.
And yes, they are great guys. I've been helped tremendously by what's on Wgasa's website and Raidernation was a super nice guy to talk to and extremely accomodating to my vacation plans.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts